Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LEKHA I JOIN YOU TO FIGHT AGAINST THAT MALIGNANT DISEASE..

I receive many forwards on a disease called malignat cancer
Lekha, my friend has forarded me an image of cancer and i thought i write my feelings about this malignant tumor called Cancer..

LEKHA,

I join you with the fight against malignant cancer which tries to ruin the happiness of human beings by growing on the good cells)


IMAGES

In my heartbeats i can see
faces turning into masks..
In seasons i walked hearing
the silent trumpets...
Silent trumpets
right under the skies
god watched the show
of the karkinos
and sympathized along
with the ocean on the
apathy of human souls..
Ink marks struggled
to save a cancerous cell
but  spread all around
killing goodness...

One image fell
from one extra ordinary podium
to one ordinary platform..
karkinos... karkinos...
you don't need to tell me
about the greed of cancer...
I have seen goodness
dying under its greed...
Humans suffering under
its greed...
Life ending on its greed..
Karkinos- why are you
so greedy?????
Karkinos -why are you
so greedy and kill goodness
of humans....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment