Saturday, January 5, 2013

IMAGES

In Life's incomplete charter
who fills sorrows again?
there in front one dream departs
and settles its last remorse
in multiple shades.
Teach me not again what is love
which i witnessed 
shedding its shape and values 
in a season called moonbeam river..

Sooner or later 
I know i will grow from the shadows
to live in my own truths,
in my own imperfections,  
in perfect rhythm of my origin,
in my  heartbeats
and i know you will stand 
there near my windows as the ever loving
shadow of my lost peace, my lost smile
and i know your happiness lies in that,
in perfect form....

In truth, why should i worry 
of a mountainous shadow
when thirty three and more crores of gods
build a protective shield for me to save
me from arrows and shades...
     




    





No comments:

Post a Comment